If you're interested in functional programming, you might also want to checkout my second blog which i'm actively working on!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Finished some restyling of this blog

Ok.. I just received news of Google's +1 button which is kinda cool to get noticed so I decided to hack it in. Because i again played around with the template designer of my blog my previous customizations got lost. Nothing to worry really, only SyntaxHighLighter was not working anymore and my code snippets magically vanished. So I decided to switch to using the latest and greatest version of SyntaxHighLighter and use the autoloader which was a new feature. I also am using the hosted version of the css and js files which is easier.

One side note: I had to make sure syntaxhighlighter got bootstrapped only after the dom was loaded. So I used YUI3's onDomReady event to call a bootstrapSyntaxHighLighter function i wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment