Yesterday I decided to have a go with Saxon-CE as I definitely can see benefits from doing client side transformations. Saxon-CE is still in alpha state so it is not recommended to use it in production yet.
I wanted to really come up with a nice demo so decided to check if I could build a webpage using live Twitter Search data. I did face my first issue as the @data-source attribute is not working cross-domain and it does not even seem to be working in chrome or IE. I had to manually download the XML results from a Twitter search for Michael Kays tweets. They are included in this downloadable zip but to get an idea of what the data looks like you can open following url: Michael Kay's tweets
The final result can be seen in screenshot below: